- Gorse Cottage is let from 5.00 p.m. Friday to the following Friday 9.00 a.m.
- Extra days, where possible, are charge at 1/5 of the weekly rate.
- Heating, lighting, electricity, etc is included in the weekly cost.
- Linen and towels are provided. We can also supply light weight blankets by request.
- The telephone is a pay phone.
- A charge is made of £25.00 per dog per week. Maximum 2 dogs per visit.
- Free WiFi internet access is available. You will be given the Wi Fi password.
- Gorse Cottage is cleaned and carefully checked after each let.
- We do expect that guests will leave the property clean and in good order. Please inform us of any breakages, damage or any other problem as soon as it occurs.
- All breakages must either be replaced or paid for at the end of the stay.
- Gorse Cottage will only sleep 10 persons. No more than this are allowed under any circumstances.
- The accommodation is only for the use of the person shown on the confirmation invoice and booking form and their party. No letting or sub-letting is allowed.
- Where less than 5 bedrooms are required for the booking, we may lock surplus bedrooms to reduce cleaning requirements.
- The owners reserve the right of access to the property at any reasonable time during a let.
- We try to make sure that all appliances and fitments are in good working order but cannot guarantee their availability at all times.
We can make a provisional booking for you over the phone and will hold it for 72 hours to give guests time to return the booking form and £200 per week deposit. We send out a confirmation invoice.
We require the balance of the rental to be paid eight weeks before the start date of the let, by BACS payment or cheque. At the same time payment of £200 must be made for the breakage deposit. This will hopefully be refunded within 2 weeks of the end of the holiday, subject to no problems. If you are booking less than 8 weeks before your holiday, you will need to make the full payment up front.
We strongly recommend that all guests to take out holiday insurance against cancellation of a holiday. Money cannot be refunded from the payment that you have made to Gorse Cottage Bookings and you are legally bound to pay for a holiday you do not take, including any outstanding balance. In the past, we have used Rothwell & Towler to provide holiday cancellation insurance.
We have tried to make Gorse Cottage as comfortable as we can for all our guests, it is our home too and we hope you will have an enjoyable holiday there.
We strongly advise you to read these conditions carefully. When booking the cottage, you are agreeing to the above terms and conditions.